Usually dispatched within 24 hours - FREE delivery on orders over £15
Crafty Questions. Colourful answers.
Say hello to the newest member of your games cupboard. Gather everyone around the table, hand out eleven Colour Cards to each player and get ready to take each other on in the technicolour trivia board game, Colourbrain.
Perfect for the family who want the best of both worlds, Colourbrain mixes the tense, competitive nature of board games like Ticket to Ride and Labyrinth with the fun, anything-can-happen moments of games like Articulate and Dobble. With points only being awarded to players when the other team’s fail, Colourbrain is one of those board games that’s sure to get hearts racing and family members laughing as they race towards the finish line.
The board game comes with over 300 Question Cards, covering loads of different subjects. From Pot Noodle to Pubs, Noddy to Netflix, we’ve written these questions with the whole family in mind. So if you’re used to watching Dad win every time at games like Trivial Pursuit, it’s time to think again – this time, it’s anyone’s game.
How to play:
- Start by splitting everyone up into teams of one or more. Hand each team a set of eleven Colour Cards and one random Colour Capture Card. Place the deck of Question Cards in the middle of the table.
- Each question is answered by one (or more) of the colours in your hand. For example: “What colour is the lid on a marmite jar?”
- Each team places their colours in the middle, face-down. When everyone’s ready, they show everyone which colours they’ve chosen, then flip the Question Card to reveal the answer.
- If a team gets the answer right, they only win points if at least one of the other teams got it wrong. That means if everyone (or no one) got it right, nobody gets any points!
- Return the Colour Cards back to your hand and take on a new Question Card. The first team to reach ten points, wins!
YOU START WITH THE ANSWERS
All the answers you need in Colourbrain are in your hand. And they’re all colours!
300 COLOURFUL QUESTIONS
What colour is the lid on full-fat milk… what colour is a sharon fruit… which colour cards would you put down?
There is mix of quirky questions, so kids and adults can all play Colourbrain together.
Duration: 20 mins